- Have the lights in the house turn on automatically to welcome you home
- Program the lights to go on at sunset and off at daybreak, or set them to replicate your normal usage pattern when you're out of town so it looks like you're home even when you're not
- Experience hands-free illumination when entering a dark hallway; motion sensors can make sure you never have to fumble around in the dark
- Turn the whole house off in one touch with a "Good Night" scene—some lights can go completely off as the kids' dim to 10%
- Program your lights to turn off automatically when a room is unoccupied for a certain amount of time
- Set your lights to a maximum level of 80%; your eyes won't notice the difference but your utility bill will!
Wireless Lighting Control
Benefits of Wireless for Lighting Control
Wireless solutions provide increased flexibility in the way building space can be used. Instead of placing controls where wiring permits, building owners are free to place controls where they are needed to improve building performance.
Once a wireless network is established, that network can grow to cover an ever-expanding area at a low additional cost. Additional sensors, switches and lights require minimal labor and disruption, and utilize the same wireless control system without the need to add a new control infrastructure
- Simplicity and ease of use
Automated wireless commissioning methods can reduce the difficulty of the process and eliminate some of the common sources of human errorWireless provides an ideal solution for retrofits, allowing the existing infrastructure to remain without unnecessary changes, and enabling new devices such as sensors to be placed where needed, rather than restricted to where they can be wired.
HVAC control systems keep your home comfortable at all times. With the ability to monitor temperature and humidity levels automatically there is no need to get up, or even be home to adjust the temp in any room of your house. With an integrated HVAC system, you can control the temperature in any room of your home, from any location inside your home, or from anywhere in the world.
With an integrated HVAC system, it is easy to pre-set temperature set points, and keep your home at a more energy efficient setting while you’re out. All Elite A/V sold HVAC integrated systems can be programmed to automatically adjust to more comfortable levels based on input from the homeowner or automation system. Getting home early? Use your PC or supported mobile device to control the HVAC remotely, even monitor the wine cellar or greenhouse atrium temperatures.